A Random Post
I have good hearing, but I often have problems focusing on one sound to the exclusion of others, which makes it difficult for me to understand people sometimes if there's any background noise at all (which there always is in Cairo). I get a little embarrassed if people have to repeat themselves for me more than once, so I usually just let it go and get Jeff to tell me later what they said. That's what happened in this case, too.
So I smiled and nodded, Mark drove off, and I turned to Jeff. "What did he say?"
"He said that he liked your blog."
"My what?"
"Your blog."
"My blog?! He's read my blog? Cool!"
The really cool thing is that I don't think I've told anyone at church about my blog. I may have mentioned that I have one, but I know I haven't told anyone what it's called or how to find it. I deliberately set up the blog so that anyone could read it, but I really didn't expect anyone to other than people who know me from back home. So it's just really cool that someone else actually has found it, read it, and liked it. Thanks, Mark, you made my day :-)